Thursday, December 8, 2016

Taking a Healing Break

Just when I started this new blog it has to happen.  A repetition injury to my shoulder and shoulder blade. My PC is set up on a table too high and the constant lifting of my arms to type has taken its toll.  Ironically my last blog was about the aches and pains of aging. Must take some time now to rest shoulder and make some other plans for typing.  Before we moved I had a wonderful computer desk and chair that we had to leave because I have no room for it here.  Looking into a lap desk for my laptop.  

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Life teaches us a lot of lessons when we get older that we wish we'd learned earlier. Dang it. That shoulder neck heater looks like a great idea. I'm going to keep a lookout for that in the Pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete