Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Little Fairy Garden


Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
William Butler Yeats
Yesterday a rant.  Today some fun.  Just prior to Christmas I decided my Christmas present to myself would be a fairy village, so I went on a spending spree.  Now I have to worry about paying it back, but with strict budgeting that will all work out.  Thought I'd just share some pictures with you today.
 My Disney characters.
 A few items too large for my village. Love my little mermaid in the back.
 Look at the little birdie.
The Realm of Fairy is a strange shadow land, lying just beyond the fields we know.
Author Unknown

 My little mermaid.
 All set up.  Lots of tweaking to do.

Buttercups in the sunshine look like little cups of gold.
Perhaps the Faeries come to drink the raindrops that they hold.
Elizabeth T. Dillingham

1 comment: